Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Return of Tiger Woods

This week saw the return of the greatest golfer of all time: Tiger Woods. I am a huge fan of Tiger Woods and have been since I was about 7. This is the first time he has played a professional championship since the 2008 US Open which he narrowly won, 7 months ago. He played quite well on the first day beating Brendan Jones 3&2 comfortably. But on the second day he struggled against the South African, Tim Clark, losing 4&2.

I think that Woods picked a wrong time to come back. He is definitely stronger on stroke play than match play. He should have come back for a stroke play tournament. I was very disappointed when I woke up to the news that Woods had lost. By losing this match it has brought his confidence. He should definitely
have come back for a stroke play tournament. Oh well. There are plenty of other tournaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment